“Education is a natural process carried out by the child and is not acquired by listening to words but by experiences in the environment.
Dr. Maria Montessori
Welcome to Remas Language School, a school where children experience the real value of intellectual growth, love of learning that will guide them for the rest of their lives.
Children benefit from outstanding facilities and are nurtured and guided by a highly qualified and dedicated team of exceptional teachers supported by a strong idyllic programme.
I believe that those children are our first priority and investing in them is the real investment in life, with your cooperation and understanding.
The first years of school will mark one of the most important milestones in your child’s life.
The skills we practice daily in kindergarten are the building blocks for your child’s future success in school and in life.
We will be learning many things, including reading, writing and basic math. One of my favorite sayings is: childhood is a journey, not a race! Promoting independence is very important in order to grow into successful first graders.
To develop innovative learning and teaching environments that foster teachers' professionalism and help children reach their full potential.
To develop a community of curious and lifelong learners who help to build a better world through understanding, trust and respect.
Our programme allows children to enjoy learning and to reach their optimal potential – academically, socially and personally, giving them the skills and attitudes to be confident and responsible in an evolving world.
- All students can be successful learners .
- Providing a climate in which the learners feel their worth, dignity, and unique attributes which is vital for teaching and learning .
- Essential elements to a student’s success are: a skilled, caring staff and a positive, safe environment .
- Education is a partnership between school, home and community .
- Time invested in building relationships is time well spent .
- Student achievement is the purpose and reward for our work .
- Collaboration must be encouraged over competition .
- All staff must continue to learn and all schools must continue to improve .
- We use the curriculum supported by the ministry of education along with several activities that help us nurture our children’s talents, such as drama (theatre), reading and our daily broadcast that helps in increasing their self-confidence and improves their speaking skills.
- We also have several physical education activities such as swimming, gymnastics, handball and Zumba .
- We also have the art session that helps our little ones express themselves in a different way, it also goes along with the art crafts that support our curriculum.
- Another activity that nurtures their talents is the music session that teaches them how to use the musical instruments and singing.
- We also introduce our second languages (French & Deutsche) through singing and art-crafts that help them choose their second language later on.
- We present a daily broadcast for all subjects to increase their self-confidence and improve their speaking skills.